Standing out in a world of high competition isn’t always easy. One of the most efficient, effective ways of reaching your target audience is an email marketing campaign.
What’s so great about email marketing?
- It’s cost effective.
- Your audience don’t need to be a particular distance away from you,email marketing has no borders and can reach where you want to target.
- Email marketing messages can be personalised. You can segment your target audience and target each with a different message.
- Tracking your results is easy. You can measure click-through rate, conversion rate, how people arrived at your website and more.
- You don’t have to wait weeks for a response, email marketing offers a much quicker response time.
How do you make sure email marketing is done well?
- Set yourself objectives. Understand why you are sending out the message and what you want to achieve from it.
- Create a great message. The subject line needs to stand out, your content needs to be clear and readable, hit your audience with your most important message at the top of the page, make sure all the essential elements of the email message are completed and always include a signature at the end.
- No spam! Spam mailing will instantly turning acquisition (and maybe even retention!) customers away from you. The best way to avoid spam is to get permission for sending the email, and offer something just as a discount, or newsletter, if the person agrees to receive your messages.
- Test the message before it gets send! Make sure everything is perfect experiment with different emailing patterns before you send it out to the world.
- Develop your email list. Keep it up-to-date and break your list down into smaller segments so targeting can be made easier in the future.